Southeast Asia Net Group Meeting
Time : Jan 27 9:00-10:30
Place : Room E
Chair : Lawrence Wong
Priority is to find mechanisms to interconnect SG, MY and TH as soon as possible.
Plan is to:
- Meet in Singapore on March 18 (afternoon) to
discuss the best possible way to connect to each other
- In this meeting, members will report any constraints
and successes related to their exploration on the best way to connect with
each other as well as suggest projects that will be run over the connection.
- One of the projects that can be suggested and
might have the potential of being accepted by governments or higher-ups that
will approve the connectivity is monitoring of seismic activities in the region.
- Necessity of meeting in May (another TEIN meeting)
will be decided later.
1. Prof. Goto
2. YJ Park
3. Francis Lee
4. Seo Bo-Hyun
5. Yu-Lin Chang
6. Nilamit Nilas
7. Yutthana Sroulsrun
8. Pensri A.
9. Denis Villorente
11. Sorapong Sukkasem
12. David West
13. Yasuo Tsuchimoto (email@example.com)