- Title of workshop:
SIP-H323 Working Group Session in APAN
- Objectives: Update by delegates on present SIP/H323 deployments, Review
projects progress, Open Discussion on peering SIP/H323 Networks.
- Target audience: SIP/H323 Users; Voice and Video Support Staff; Researchers
of H323, SIP, Presence and Instant Messaging.
- Expected number of participants: 30
- Preferred time: August 25 (Thursday) afternoon
- Number of sessions(one session is 90 minutes): 2
- Candidate session chairs and speakers with topics: Quincy Wu, Francis Lee,
Stephen Kingham, others
- Remarks: Nothing special other than projectors and Open Internet Access.