APAN 56 Fellowship Program is now OPEN. Click the button below to fill up the form. For fellowship enquiries, please contact [email protected]
More details on APAN56 is available here.
- Candidate should be a citizen of an economy in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Candidates under the age of 35 will be given priority, but people of any age can apply
- Candidate must be from a University/Research & Development Community/Non-Profit organization.
- Candidate must have support for airfare
To apply for fellowship, please complete and submit the online application here: Application Form. You should upload a scanned copy of the official support letter for airfare with the application.
Applications involving paper presentations will be given preference. Applications other than the prescribed format will not be considered. Applications that are submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
Applications will be screened and short listed candidates will be invited to join meeting.
- Application Submission
- Selection Results
- Acknowledgement from selected fellows through email within specified date.
- In the case of non-receipt of email acknowledgement, another fellow on the waiting list will be selected.
- Waiting List announcement
- APAN Meeting
THe fellowship covers the following
1. Registration Fee: Access to All Sessions/Workshops/Tutorials
2. Food: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch and Tea (During Conferences) and Dinner when there are social events
3. Local transportation: Transport Allowance (if applicable) (From International Airport to the accommodation site and vice versa)
4. Accommodation on twin sharing basis during APAN Conference. Should you wish to arrange your accommodation (at your own cost) please notify the APAN SEC
- Airfare is not provided
- Fellows will be required to meet the cost of dinners, except when there are APAN social events
- Fellows must present their passport for the purpose of identification upon arrival. You are advised to bring your passport during the conference.
- Attendance during the conference is compulsory.
- Fellowship is not transferable.
Selected fellows will be blacklisted if :
- No-show without good reason and insufficient notice
- Leave meeting early without good reason and insufficient notice
All fellows are expected to provide a summary report after the meeting.