Security Working Group
Security WG is established with the objectives of :
- Prepare policies and guidelines for the security architecture for APAN Organization as well as monitoring its implemention.
- To raise the security awareness and knowledge within APAN community.
- To cooperate with other international security efforts to raise security awareness, capabilities and interoperation globally.
- To achieve the objectives the working group will conduct bi-annual Joint sessions/ Workshops/Tutorials and WG meetings during APAN meetings. (Potentially with NOC and Measurement WG ).
Security architecture includes protection of the physical, intellectual, and electronic assets of the APAN, including its security policies, network access controls, virus protection, network administration and transaction security.
The security architecture must address issues relating to authentication, authorization, confidentiality, data integrity non-repudiation, and isolation.
- 2016.01 Manila Security Workshop
- 2015.08 Kuala Lumpur Security Workshop
- 2015.03 Fukuoka Security Workshop
- 2014.08 Nantou Security Workshop
- 2014.01 Bandung Security Workshop
- 2013.08 Daejeon Security Workshop
- 2012.08 Colombo Security Workshop
- 2012.02 Chiang Mai Security Workshop
- 2011.08 New Delhi Security Workshop
- 2011.02 Hong Kong Security Workshop
- 2010.08 Hanoi Security Workshop
- 2010.02 Sydney Security Workshop
- 2009.07 Kuala Lumpur Security Workshop and WG Meeting
- 2009.03 Kaohsiung Security Workshop
- 2008.08 New Zealand Joint Workshop on SIP and Network Security
- 2008.01 Hawaii Security Workshop
- 2007.08 Xi'an Security Workshop
- 2007.01 Manila Security Workshop and WG Meeting
- 2006.07 Singapore Security Workshop
- 2006.01 Tokyo Security Workshop and WG Meeting
- 2005.08 Taipei Security Tutorial and WG Meeting
- 2005.01 Bangkok Security Bof Meeting
- 2004.01 Honolulu Security Session in Network Technology Workshop and Bof Meeting
- 2003.08 Busan Security Workshop and BoF Meeting
* Contact Kasahara/Kyushu [kasahara AT nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp] for more information
2017 Sep 19